Saturday 2 November 2013

Good News!


I had a productive month in September, submitting five short  stories to magazines.  Sadly these weren’t new stories but some of them have had extensive re-writes so I’m pleased that at least I’ve got a few more stories out there.

Sadly, I didn’t manage to sub anything in October, but I did draft my final assignment for my Writer’s Bureau course and drafted one short story and half of another one. 

Mostly, though, I’ve been thinking seriously about how I want my career / work life to pan out and how I can set the wheels in motion.

And finally, I’ve had some good news from The People’s Friend.  My story “What’s Cooking?” which was accepted a while back is going to be published in the 9 November edition of the magazine.  I can’t wait to see my story in print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...