Sunday 11 June 2023

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

 



Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems to be doing well. Yesterday it even managed to make it into the Kindle Contemporary Romance top 100, although by the time I found out, it had already been knocked off its spot.

I've had some wonderful reviews too, so thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post. 

Some which stand out are:

"Entertaining with great characters"

"Good storyline and it deals really well with themes of love and loss"

"A lovely heartfelt read"

"A page turner at its very best that will pull your emotions in every direction"

But I think my favourite has to be:

'A great read with unexpected turns and revelations - this story will make you smile, exasperated and cry."

I always think that if a book makes you cry then its done its job, and I'm over the moon that the words I have written have inspired these reviews. I really do think that letting your book into the outside world is very like watching a child move away from home.  I'm just glad that my first book baby is surviving! Its available on Amazon Kindle (currently at 99p) audible and paperback.

This week I was also hosted on someone else's blog for the very first time.  The lovely Anni Rose, invited me on to her blog and asked me some very interesting and thought provoking questions. You can read the post here Thanks so much Anni for hosting me.

So all in all its been a very exciting week, and I can't wait to see what comes next. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...