Sunday 10 February 2013

Good News!

The good news is that after a visit to the hospital on Friday, my youngest son has had his plaster removed.
 
After another x-ray, it seems that things are healing well.  He does have to wear a splint, all the time for the next two weeks and at night time for a further three, but it is fastened by velcro and it means that he can take it off when he has a bath or shower - that certainly makes things easier.
 
It also means that he'll be able to rejoin his swimming lessons soon too - although football - well I think that will take a bit longer!
 
It certainly gave my weekend a bit of a sparkle!  Hope yours had one too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...