Monday 29 February 2016

Happy Leap Year


With all my thoughts of improving productivity I was delighted to read an article in February’s Writing Magazine which just about summed up everything I’ve been trying to achieve recently.

But what I hadn’t thought about until I read the article was Leap Year.  Although I had registered somewhere at the back of my mind that this year we had an extra day, the implication of that hadn’t sunk in.

We’ve been given an extra day!  A day we wouldn’t normally have.  A gift to all us writers out there.  When I read it I thought knowing my luck it will fall on a working day, but it’s not, its a Monday.  And although I’ve arranged to meet an old friend for lunch, I’m determined to make the most of my gift for the rest of the day.


Happy Leap Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...