Monday 4 January 2016

A Belated Happy New Year!



A very happy belated New Year to you all, lets hope that 2016 is a good year for all of us.

At the very least I'm aiming for 2016 to be a productive year as you can't control success, but you do have to be in it to win it!

Sometimes though when I sit down to write, I have so may projects on the go that I don't know where to start.

So in the gentle period between Christmas and New Year, I started to go through both the hard copies of my previous stories, and all those I have on the hard drive.  Now they are all in places where I know what the next stage is and I have a list of things to do to work through.

Now its just a case of finding the time to actually do anything with them.

This weekend we had our usual pre-youngest son's birthday trip to watch Leeds play. To be honest it was a bit a of disappointing game, ending in a draw but only because the opposition scored an own goal.

Today, I planned to have the day to myself, but eldest son didn't go back to school as he was up all night with a stomach bug and I had to try and fit in buying birthday presents for the big day tomorrow, with nursing said sick child.

I'm at work for the rest of the week and then we are going back to Leeds again this weekend for the cup game.  Here's hoping Leeds are on better form next weekend.

So, somewhere in between all this, and meal out tomorrow, I'm aiming to fit some writing in somewhere.

Wish my luck!

Hope you are all settling into you New Year's writing habits.

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...