Thursday 20 June 2013

Welcome Back!

It was lovely to see Marian Keyes on The Apprentice, You've Been Fired, last night. I've always been a fan of Marian's writing and loved her passion when she used to appear on Strictly's sidekick, It Takes Two. Being married into an Irish family, I also love her sense of humour and general Irish quirks.

Marian has overcome some difficult struggles in her life, more recently she has suffered from severe depression which she has fought valiantly. But seeing her again on You've Been Fired last night is a sure fire signal that she is coming through the other side.

To be honest, You've Been Fired is the only reason I watch The Apprentice in the first place. I love Dara and the panel makes a funny programme, often side splitting.

I'd love to see more of Marian on both this series and next season's It Takes Two.

Well done Marian, I hope your dark days are behind you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...