Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter Treats


Hope you’re all having a good bank holiday weekend, so far.

I can’t believe the change in the weather from last week, today was positively glorious here, although it was quite cold when you were out of the sun.

I’ve been out the last two nights, with family, and so am looking forward to a quiet night in tonight!

Today we went to Chester’s food and drink festival at the racecourse.  It was absolutely packed but an enjoyable few hours.  It really surprised me how many enterprising people there are out there.  I didn’t realise how many little companies were busy pickling chutneys, making cheese, cupcakes, fudge and all sorts of others foods.  We came away with some great pizza making kits, the most delicious Cheshire cheese and some melt in the mouth biscuits.

I did draw the line at Kangaroo burgers though!

Clocks go forward tonight don’t forget – even though we’ll be losing an hour, I can’t wait for the lighter nights.  Let’s just hope the weather warms up too.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...