Monday 25 November 2013

Bye Bye Ben

I was sad to see Ben leave Strictly on Sunday. I think that he is a better dancer overall than Mark. Mark does seem to be able to pull it off in the dance off though, and I do think the judges were right to vote Ben off. Ben did make quite a few mistakes on the dance off and as they have to mark solely on that  performance I felt they were being honest. More than you get on other shows at the moment.

All the same, it's getting to the stage in the competition when the people you like are destined to be voted off. Still compulsive viewing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...