Monday 2 January 2012

Another Year Over

Rather a belated New Year's post, I'm afraid. In fact, Christmas seems to have passed in a bit of a blur.  It's been wonderful spending time with family and friends, some of whom I haven't seen in a long time, but  it has been hard work too.  I'm going back to work after having two weeks off but I can't say I feel rested.  I know I'm very lucky to be surrounded by family and friends though, so sometimes you just have to accept the exhaustion.

Now it's a new year and as ever I'm full of optimism for the year ahead.  My new year's resolutions can be cut and pasted year on year. I'm going to be more focussed on my writing, I'm going to declutter my house, get my life organised, loose weight and get fit. 

So this year, whilst my intentions are the same, I'm simply going to say that I want to think of a way to make more use of my time.  I'm either going to have to stop watching tele, stop sleeping or find some other way to find ways of being more productive.I know I run the risk of the same blog post in 2013 but I really hope not.

Anyway, happy new year to you all and wish you luck with all your best intentions for 2012.

All the best.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Linda. Let's hope everyone in our writing group goes from strength to strength. All the best. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel

    Happy New Year to you too. I think we've all learnt a lot in the last year, here's hoping it bears fruit.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...