Thank you to the lovely Teresa Ashby for passing on to me the Sweet Blogger Award.
So here we go, seven things about me.
1. When I was younger my grandfather owned a farm and the early autumn months would find me in the kitchen making jams, crumbles and pies – those were the days when I had time.
2. I’m not a big pudding maker and I haven’t actually made a pie or crumble in years (see above), but I am a dab hand at chocolate profiteroles. I don’t usually get to eat them though because my boys get to them first.
3. I have a hankering for Bailey’s ice cream, made at the Cheshire Ice Cream farm. When the boys were little their outdoor play area always used to be a good excuse to visit and stock up on supplies – but hey? Who needs an excuse?
4. My favourite chocolates in the Milk Tray box are the fudge ones, followed closely by coffee creams.
5. When I was little I always used to insist that my mum made me coffee cake for my birthday – I can see a trend here.
6. I’ve just discovered a Cadbury’s seconds shop close to me – it’s done my waistline no favours what so ever.
7. My favourite Cadbury’s bar is Fruit & Nut, but I also like Crunchies, Cream Eggs, Whispers, Fry’s Chocolate Cream, Caramel bars – oh dear the list goes on, and I didn’t think I had that much of a sweet tooth!
Thanks Teresa, you’ve made me think about my guilty secrets and now I’m hungry!