Thanks to Teresa for the tag. (Hope the link works). I don't think I've ever been tagged before so it's an honour.
So here goes - here are my ten random things:
1. I can't sing, dance or play a musical instrument so I'm banking on writing as "my special talent".
2. I believe in fate and that somewhere there is a masterplan for everyone (OCD kicking in again). But I am convinced that fate has played a part in keeping me away from a few potentially life threatening situations.
3. I love to cook but never find the time to experiment.
4. I am fascinated with history and have often wondered about reincarnation. I would love to try out past life regression under hypnosis but am too chicken.
5. I am completely hooked on Nescafe Mocha coffee sachets.
6. I have a tendancy to be a glass half empty type of person but am doing my best this year to see a glass half full.
7. My parents weren't exactly flush when I was growing up and I'm grateful because it has taught me the value of money. I would much rather save for something than to buy it on credit.
8. This weekend my 12 year old niece had a sleeopover at my house. I realised that I don't feel grown up enough to have sole responsiblity for someone who is as tall as me.
9. I have always wanted to fly in a tiger moth aeroplane but like 4. above, I am far too chicken.
10. I love blogland and all the people I have met here.
Thanks Teresa for tagging me, I've enjoyed coming up with ten random things.
By the way "random" is the in word amongst my ten year old son and his friends at the moment. Everything is random!