In order of experience here is today's list:
1. Stroppy teenage tantrums
2. Ended up having to reverse down a narrow road due to road works even though the traffic lights were on green.
3. Work laptop wouldn't connect to printer despite turning printer on and off (repeatedly and turning hub off and on - again repeatedly).
4. Figures in a spreadsheet that refused to add up.
5. Package delivered yesterday to home while I was at work and had to be rearranged for delivery today. Of course, wouldn't tell me what time so on tenterhooks when I had to go out that it would be delivered when I was out. Package containing leaflets urgently needed for work tomorrow delivered but turned out to be for a different company entirely! Still hoping (probably in vain that the correct ones will turn up).
6. Email on work laptop refused to work, despite (see 3 above).
7. Received a short story rejection in the post.
8. Received a rejection for another short story by email.
9. More stroppy teenage tantrums.
10. Received unexpected freelance work which needs to be done urgently, removing any time for writing.
Now, I think its time to go and have a glass of wine or three.
What things make you angry?