Monday 21 January 2013

Procrastinating

I've spent most of the morning finding other things to do than come to my desk. 

Since putting my bum on my desk chair I've been trying to edit a story which wasn't working.  It's still not working so I've put it away for now, because that's the reason I was avoiding the desk in the first place.  Instead, I'm going to find something that I can get enthusisastic about, then at least the day won't be a total write off.

Hope you are all OK in the snow.  I'm doing my very best to stay inside and ignore.  Still full of a cold so the plan is to hibernate until I'm feeling better.  It's one of the plus sides to not having a job anymore and it stops me from spending money I no longer have!

Take care in the snow.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...